Friday 31 July 2015

55. Custom Paintjob: Mice and Mystics part 4. Finished stuff.


Sorry for the delay guys, I have been mega busy.

I've been working on The Cardboard Cartographer.
Recently I posted issue 10 about the Spiel des Jahres winner Colt Express, so go check it out.

Also, I have a new job!
Firstly, this had kind of messed around with my days off and such.
Secondly, it involves painting miniatures, so doing it a lot a home might burn me out a little.
I'm taking my time with my personal projects so I can enjoy them.

With that said I have got some progress on the Mice and Mystics models.

I decided to split the remaining models into little, more manageable groups.

So to start with I worked on Colin and Lily

021

022

At this point Colin was almost finished, but Lily had a fair way to go.
But after some work, and a lot of touch us later...

So here is the completed Colin

Front

023

Back

024

Lily

Front

025

Back

026


And a couple of action shots with the centipede

027

028

So those guys are done!
On to the rest!

If you're enjoying this project leave a comment, hit me up @DarkHaZZl3 on Twitter, or check out my instagram where I tend to post things as I do them.
So, you know. Spoilers!

Peace out!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment