Thursday 2 June 2011

07. The end and the beginning.

I finally have finished my second year at University.

I can honestly say that it has been terrible in comparison with the first. The course content was much more challenging than last year, and there was also a considerably larger amount of work to wade through as well. Not only that but I have not enjoyed the social side of this year as much either. To be honest, that is a bit of an understatement. It's been unbearable at times.

  I'll start with the more academic side of things this time around, mainly because it is pretty short. I spoke with one of my tutors (Sources and Debates) and it turned out I'd done fairly well in my extended essay. We had a chat about what I could do better and the like, and then went on to the subject of dissertations.
The thought terrifies me. I struggled to find 4,000 words, let alone 10,000!
But after talking to him about it I feel a little more relaxed, even if I have no idea what I'm going to write about.

  As much as I'd like to vent about the social aspect I won't. I'm not as fucking childish as some people. All I'm going to say is stop being jealous of something I don't have. I've never had any animosity towards you, but from now on, don't expect any quarter from me.
If you're reading this and it you think 'this is about me right?' it probably is. Grow up.

That is all.


I'll be going back home on the weekend. Hobby/Work and general 'good time' orientated blogging will ensue.

SUMMER IS HERE!
Thank Fuck.

-DH-

PS.
Play this game. It is WIN - http://www.nyanicorn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment