Tuesday 31 May 2016

77. #TeamJigglybutts


Hi guys, whats happening?

A smol update for y'all today.

Recently I've been busy doing stuff... nothing noteworthy for the most part, but I thought I'd let you know about a new show I'm running on my Twitch channel as of this week!

If you've read some of my previous entries, or watched my channel before, you may have noticed that on occasion I am joined by my friend Andrew aka MyWallet (MyWallet the Butt Knight).
He's a smash player who mains Samus, and labbs for the Samus discord.
In addition we've recently started to compete in local tournaments (by compete I mean get destroyed in).


Well, as of this week we'll be starting a show on my Twitch channel.
Every Wednesday he'll be joining me to play stuff... mainly retro(ish) Nintendo games.


So, I'd appreciate if you joined us there!
So make sure to follow me on Twitch and Twitter to be sure you don't miss it!

PS: Here is the shows Twitch banner :D

DH and Mywallet show

See you tomorrow!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment